• Announcements

• Dylan

Vorkath Launch Date 29.04.2018   04/27/2018

Launching our new client, Vorkath, New Achievements - New way to remain that bank building and for those of you who wish to make some quick dollars from a fresh start.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shen

$10 Donor Scroll Giveaway

8 posts in this topic

To show gratitude to the hardwork of the Devs and Dylan, I'll be giving away a $10 scroll courtesy of ::donate.

Simply post using the following format to join:

IGN:
What is good about the server:
What can be improved:

Contest ends May 4.

Good luck!

IGN: Cody
What is good about the server: Frequent updates
What can be improved: Bugs, item op-ness, donor shops

IGN: Sykro
What is good about the server:the community is good, always ready to help
What can be improved:
the areas of skilling can be improved, there could be a npc in the area of smithing that sold ores, same for cooking.

IGN:Gage
What is good about the server: Loving the large variety of mid to high lvl pvm never leaving me with nothing to do and the mixture of the good stuff from rs3 combined with oldschools plus sides is a great touch. nice to see a server that has a big focus on solo bossing as well being a solo player myself.
What can be improved: The community is great and always willing to help out but i think it would be nice for there to be more readily available guides and tips considering there is so much to do and im finding new shit i know nothing about daily.

What is good about the server: 

The community has been very pleasant to me at least and how it is not super easy to get rich. Also, active owner and dev is amazing and they are always adding updates.

What can be improved:

Adding more custom items besides just having a few op weapons, maybe have something better than blowpipe and better armor than trickster. 

IGN: Dave
What is good about the server: Nice and friendly community.
What can be improved: More unique endgame content.

Posted (edited)

IGN: Starfire. 

Website: The Website before the Community page looks nice n clean.

Community Page: One thing I've never liked about private servers is a chatbox, It makes it look like any other forums out there, my opinion it doesn't make a server look professional at all. Ik some people might not like my opinion but in all honesty it's the truth.

Server: What makes a Server unique is a Home n Shop district that no other server has. n constant daily or weekly updates so they know u care about the server. An being active with the community as a whole. There is so much more then i could get into. after i try server.

sf.png

Edited by StarFire

Winner is StarFire, Please PM me and we can organise a way for you to receive your scroll.
Failure to not receive it within 2 days, and the Scroll will go to Cody.